Thursday, February 18 2021
These questions are to encourage personal thought and discussions with family and others about how we love others and recognize when we are not very loving (Colossians 4:2–6). Here are 5 discussions to discuss with other believers:
1. How can someone say, "I love everyone, but I can tell by how he presents himself that he will not amount to much in life?"
2. Is the person, who cruelly criticizes you and degrades you behind your back, someone who respects and loves you?
3. How can someone say his moral standard is "Do no harm" when he degrades, slanders, and speaks profanely before others?
4. Can you show someone that you love that person when you are passively hinting at what you dislike about them and how you want the person to change?
5. Is it worth risking one's life for liberty and justice for all people when so many live immoral and unjust lives?
Kids come for Bible Club!
Every Wednesday night 7-8 PM, we have Bible lessons, crafts, games, and snacks for grades K-6.